Stuffed Chicken with Feta, Spinach and Red Onion
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Slice the red onion thinly
- Slice slits on top of the chicken fillets, about 4.
- Mix the BBQ spice into the oil with the garlic, brush over each chicken fillet.
- Fill each slit with a slice of feta cheese, red onion and spinach.
- Drizzle over a little more oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 35-40 min
Need some more inspiration?
Eat like a king
No need for a kings ransom to eat
like a KING! Browse our growing list of mouth watering Gourmet & Basic meals for inspiration.
Share your Chicken Recipes with CAPE
KING FOODS Instagram
Weekly Specials & Recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Join our newsletter and be the first
to receive our weekly specials. We also share mouthwatering recipes lovingly created by our
We notifying our team of your message!
It will not be long.