Chicken Potatoes and Tomato Easy Bake
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Place chicken pieces in a bowl with 10 mil of Olive Oil and BBQ spice and salt and pepper, mix together until chicken is nicely coated in the spice.
- Arrange the chicken pieces, potatoes and tomatoes and herbs in an oven proof dish.
- Drizzle with the rest of the olive oil, lemon juice and zest, season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Pour over the chicken stock and roast in the oven for 30-40 minutes until golden and crispy.
Need some more inspiration?
Eat like a king
No need for a kings ransom to eat
like a KING! Browse our growing list of mouth watering Gourmet & Basic meals for inspiration.
Share your Chicken Recipes with CAPE
KING FOODS Instagram
Weekly Specials & Recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Join our newsletter and be the first
to receive our weekly specials. We also share mouthwatering recipes lovingly created by our
We notifying our team of your message!
It will not be long.