Cheesy Rice Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Preheat Oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Rub chicken fillets in 1 teaspoon BBQ spice and salt and pepper, place into a oven proof dish and cook in the oven for 20 minutes, don’t overcook as will cook again in the oven.
- Cook broccoli until nice and tender
- Cook rice until soft and fluffy, I usually do mine in the microwave for 10 min.
- Heat up a saucepan over a medium heat and fry onion, crushed garlic, until onion is soft and translucent
- Add in flour and stir until coats the onions, add milk slowly to make a while sauce, once milk is all added cook until thickened, add in dijon mustard still until well combined, add seasoning to your taste.
- Fold in the cream cheese or cottage cheese and 1 cup of the cheese.
- Cut up your cooked chicken and fold into sauce, then fold in your cooked broccoli and rice.
- Remember too season to your taste.
- Add mixture into a oven proof dish, sprinkle the rest of the cheese over.
- Bake for about 20 min until cheese is melted and browned.
- Enjoy with a salad
Need some more inspiration?
Eat like a king
No need for a kings ransom to eat
like a KING! Browse our growing list of mouth watering Gourmet & Basic meals for inspiration.
Share your Chicken Recipes with CAPE
KING FOODS Instagram
Weekly Specials & Recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Join our newsletter and be the first
to receive our weekly specials. We also share mouthwatering recipes lovingly created by our
We notifying our team of your message!
It will not be long.